Welcome to Ankeny CSD Online Payments!
Ankeny Community School District's online payment site, TouchBase, is designed to
provide a safe, convenient way to pay textbook rental, school fees and fines, and to add money to your student's nutrition account. You can also review
your payment history.
Learn more about the Recurring Purchases option by clicking on the Help link in the maroon bar below.
Meal balances (and much more) are seen in School Café. Here is the School Café link. If you do not have a School Cafe account set up, it is rather quick to do so. You will need each student’s ID to proceed. Please note: It takes a minimum of 30 minutes (and can be longer) for your online payment(s) in TouchBase to sync with School
Café in order to see that updated lunch balance(s) there. Then, the meal balance(s) reflected in TouchBase
will update by end of day.
STAFF MEAL PAYMENTS: If you are new to having a meal account, please email email@example.com to get set up. Otherwise, your username is your employee number. Password is your last name (first letter in caps). Passwords are case-sensitive. If you have students enrolled in the district, this is a separate login from your students.
Do you need to purchase school items for your student?
you are purchasing school items (e.g., trip payments, show choir, dance, cheer, trap club, apparel,
yearbook, etc.) for your student,
be sure to choose the correct school that has those school items. Do you have more than one student? Click here to learn how to switch to a different school to access items associated with that particular building.
Never logged in?
For currently enrolled students and families: If you have not previously used the online payment site, you'll need to activate your account:
make sure you have an Infinite Campus account. If you don't have an
account or are unsure, please review the Infinite Campus Parent Portal information. Any addition or change to the Infinite Campus parent portal takes minimum 24 hours to
sync with TouchBase.
- Your TouchBase (the online payment system) User Name is the primary email address on record in Infinite Campus. If you're unsure which email address is on file in Infinite Campus, login to the Infinite Campus parent portal, and select Contact Preferences or Notification Settings under User Account. Be sure to check the email addresses noted for each parent/guardian Family Member under Family as well. You will use the primary email address on file in Infinite Campus to create a password for your TouchBase account (the online payment system). Please note: since your TouchBase User Name is the primary email address on record in Infinite Campus, it is IMPORTANT to type that Primary email in the User Name box, NOT in the Email box, when the maroon box pops up here! Click on the button below to begin. (for a more detailed instruction sheet, click here to view)
- New employee? If you are a new employee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up!
Click here to create your password
Already created your account?
If you have used this site before and are returning:
- Enter your primary email address on record in Infinite Campus in the User Name box below.
- Enter the password you created during your first visit.
- Sign in
- Any email address change made in your Infinite Campus parent portal takes a minimum of 24 hours to sync with TouchBase. Be sure to click SAVE when making your email change!!
To reset your password: please CLICK HERE to have a password reset email sent to your email address on file. Please note: be sure to type that Primary email address on record in Infinite Campus in the User Name box, NOT in the Email box, when the maroon box pops up here!
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, please click on Help in the maroon bar below.
If you need assistance with your account, we are happy to help you.
- To set up an Infinite Campus account, please review the Infinite Campus Parent Portal information.
- For questions about Chromebook Fines, Lost/Damaged Book Fines, etc that were assessed by the Media Center, please call the main line of the building that assessed the fine and ask to speak with the Media Center Staff.
questions about other fee balances and payments, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions on meal account balances and payments and/or School Cafe, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When your only student that is left in the district is a graduating senior, these meal account refunds will be processed towards the end of July and into August. For any other meal account refund inquiry, please email email@example.com
- For questions on the Free and Reduced Meal Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about Before and After School Program and payments, please email email@example.com.
ACCEPTED CARD TYPES